TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ENROLMENT, PAYMENT, CANCELLATION & REFUND
1. Enrolment is not considered complete until payment has been made (either deposit for instalments or full payment) and has cleared.
1.1 Payments for events are non-refundable. If you cancel with more than 30 day’s notice, your payment can be transferred to another event or course facilitated by Hils Crisp. If you cancel with less than 1 week’s notice your payment is forfeit. If the organiser has to cancel for any reason, a full refund will of course be made.
1.2 Payments for courses or coaching packages are non-refundable unless good reason is provided, such as the program being falsely advertised.
2. If you subscribe to a payment plan you agree to pay the remaining instalments on their due date until the Course has been paid in full. This applies even if you decide to cancel your booking. If you subscribe to a payment plan and fail to pay your instalments on the dates agreed, your access to the Course will be temporarily cancelled without a refund until the payment has been received.
3. Payments up front are accepted via bank transfer, credit or debit card or through PayPal. Cash payments are only accepted on the door, where specified for that event or with prior notice from Hils Crisp. Please note, if you do not have a PayPal account you can still make your purchase with PayPal by using your credit or debit card, simply tick the box when you see it. Credit/debit cards payments can be made over the phone or in person.
4. Your statutory right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations allows you fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of purchase of a course or program, in which to make a written request for cancellation, provided good reason is given.
4.1 The fourteen (14) calendar day cancellation period does not apply for instant digital downloads or events or masterclasses attended. By purchasing an instant digital download, you waive the right to cancel and claim a refund as you have received the product in full. See clause 1.1 for info on events.
4.2 To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Hils Crisp of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement in an e-mail to email@example.com within the fourteen (14) calendar day cancellation period. You will not receive any further practices or coaching sessions in the program;
4.3 If you have already received a coaching session and wish to cancel, refer to clause 7.2 below.
5. Upon cancelling this contract in accordance with clause 5, Hils will reimburse to you all payments received from you for this particular purchase, aside from if clause 4.3 applies. Hils will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than fourteen (14) days after the date upon which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. The reimbursement will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
6. Refunds cannot be given once payment has been made, in part or in full, except where clause 4 applies. This applies to deposits or instalments paid as well as full course or event payments. Refunds are not awarded to anyone who failed to take part in the course they were enrolled in.
7 Regarding Coaching packages. A separate coaching agreement is to be signed in advance of commencing coaching sessions. The main points in that agreement are summarised here;
7.1 If a coaching session is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, full payment of that session will be forfeited, at the discretion of Hils.
7.2 Hils will offer a 50% refund (pro rata’d) if you are hugely dissatisfied with the coaching sessions you have completed and you have given her a chance to rectify your reasons why you feel you haven’t got value. This is provided you have done the work, taken self-responsibility, asked for any clarification and followed her advice.