- This event has passed.
Understanding your Ideal Clients at
Marketing Mentoring & Mastermind Session
8 March @ 10:00 am - 12:45 pm£25 – £45
Get help with your Business & Marketing
These monthly sessions include training on a specific marketing/business topic, time to network and a powerful mastermind session where you get several other business women helping you solve a business issue you have.
March’s topic – Understanding your Ideal Clients – so you can create effective marketing and build your business from strong foundations.
These sessions are for:
– female service providers (coaches, therapists, trainers, consultants) who want to learn how to market their business more effectively so they can get more clients.
– women entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their business and making more money with their services.
– self-employed / independent business women who are really good at what they do but want more support with the business and marketing side of it.
This is your chance to:
– learn the marketing skills and knowledge you need to build your business
– network to be seen, create connections, increase referrals and explore collaborations
– set effective goals, stay accountable and make the forward progress you want, month on month
– learn from an experienced business and marketing mentor and coach
– get help and support from other savvy business owners and help them too, while learning even more!
So you can get more confident with your marketing and make your business profitable 🙂
My three pillars:
My marketing training & coaching is all about helping you do business more confidently, authentically and effectively; whether that is putting yourself out there, writing your copy, doing video, pricing your services, setting goals, mastering fear or beating procrastination and getting better at time management. These sessions will support you both personally and professionally.
You will walk away from each session having made solid progress with your business in a supportive environment, with some clear tasks to be actioned to get you achieve your goals.
The Price Your Services Confidently was a brilliant workshop covering a lot of essential material for any businesswoman. I gained lots of insights and feel way more equipped to move forward with a great set of new tools.
Improve your business and marketing skills and knowledge, feel more confident putting yourself out there, get clear on what to focus on and make consistent forward progress with your business, so you can make the impact and money you want to make while remaining authentic and in your integrity.
Building a business is a marathon not a sprint!
Creating a successful business doesn’t happen overnight, it takes consistent action (of many small steps) over time, filling in your knowledge gaps with high-value learning and getting support from other like-minded business women and a coach.
What we’ll do:
Following introductions (a chance to practice your ‘pitch’), you’ll receive expert marketing training and mentoring from me, on this month’s topic (see below), then after a networking tea break you’ll create small groups to mastermind (brainstorm and get support with) a specific issue you have in your business at the time – and have me on hand to help too. You’ll then set effective goals and tasks for the next month and get an accountability buddy.
March’s Topic: UNDERSTANDING YOUR IDEAL CLIENT
Getting to know your ideal client (their wants, pain and struggles) will really help you to:
– create effective compelling copy (on your website & social media) which will resonate with your ideal clients
– find your ideal clients and them to find you
– have tons of blog and content ideas to attract your ideal client
– create an effective, compelling 1-minute pitch to introduce your business online and at networking events
– know where and how to market your business
– grow your audience by sharing content your audience will find interesting/like
Without knowing who your ideal client is, what they want, what they struggle with and how you help them, marketing is really really difficult.
Your ideal client is NOT everyone, I promise you!
The clearer you can get on these marketing foundations, the bigger and better you can build you business. Think of it as foundations of a house!
I really enjoyed the workshop. Hils created a very supporting and nurturing environment for us to be able to open up on such a loaded subject as money and pricing. She has given us a lot of very actionable tips and tools on how to determine our prices as well as saying them with confidence.
Earlybird Price (if book by February 15th): £35*
Full Price: £45*
Includes tea/coffee and sweet treats.
* £10 discount on all prices available to members of my Facebook group: The Courageous Business Women’s Collective – join here to get the discount code, from the info on Events file in the ‘files’ tab.
Click the BOOK NOW button to book tickets on Eventbrite.
NB: Please arrive at 10am (when the cafe opens) for a 10.15 prompt start.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me here.