– any independent businesswoman who would like to maximise the opportunities from networking by being able to confidently deliver a clear, concise and compelling 1-minute pitch.
– you if you often feel nervous to speak in front of a group (or want to grow in confidence), stumble over your words, fear being seen or just don’t really know what to say when introducing your business.
I would recommend Hils to help you clear up your marketing message and build confidence in delivering it. I now have a range of pitches that I can use and feel much more confident in my ability to put our message across. Hils also helped me clearly identify our ideal customer. Thanks Hils 🙂
R Stevens, Anorak Cat Web Design and Maintenance
This dynamic workshop will be a day of rich interactive learning and practical application. You will get plenty of opportunity to practice your pitch so you can nail the right words (without feeling too salesy), reduce your nerves and feel more confident standing up and saying it in front of a group.
You will learn some unique body-based tools to help you feel naturally confident when speaking to a group – because there’s no need to fake it!
– We will do some essential work identifying the wants and struggles of your ideal clients and the results you deliver with your thing.
– Using that information you’ll craft a clear and compelling ‘elevator pitch’ of about 1 minute, with tips on how to extend it for those times you get 1.5 or 2 minutes!
– You’ll then get plenty of chances to practice your pitch aloud, in front of a supportive group with speaker tips and constructive feedback on ways to improve your pitch delivery including body positioning, voice and words. I know this bit might sound scary but the only way to get more comfortable doing it, is to practice and the best place to do that is in a safe, supportive group.
I really enjoyed the Price Your Services with Confidence workshop. Hils created a very supporting and nurturing environment for us to be able to open up on such a loaded subject as money and pricing. She has given us a lot of very actionable tips and tools on how to determine our prices as well as saying them with confidence.
Viktoria Kuti, Photographer
– understand which important elements you must include in your pitch so your ideal clients can find you
– have crafted a concise, clear and memorable introduction for your business with the right words, by going through my step-by-step process
– have overcome many (if not all) of the fears, anxiety or nervousness you experience when speaking so you can relax and enjoy networking and make it work for your business
– feel confident to introduce your business at a networking event or anytime in a way that will immediately resonate with your ideal clients and have others referring you
– have some powerful speaking tips and techniques to use so you can get even more confident in speaking and doing video and be more visible
Earlybird Price (if book by April 30th): £80*
Full Price: £95*
Includes lunch, tea/coffee and sweet treats.
* £10 discount on all prices available to members of my Facebook group: The Courageous Business Women’s Collective – join here to get the discount code, from the info on Events file in the ‘files’ tab.
Click the BOOK NOW button to book tickets on Eventbrite.
NB: Please arrive at 10am (when the cafe opens) for a 10.15 prompt start.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me here.
My marketing training & coaching is all about helping you do business more confidently, authentically and effectively; whether that is putting yourself out there, writing your copy, doing video, pricing your services, setting goals, mastering fear or beating procrastination and getting better at time management. These sessions will support you both personally and professionally.