MARKETING CONFIDENCE BOOST
Are you ready to SHINE?
This package (90-minute session & strategic website review) may help you:
– Have clarity on what marketing you should be focusing on that will be most effective in attracting ideal clients
– Get unstuck from your soup of stress, frustration and confusion around marketing and what to do next
– Create a workable marketing plan you can stick to which helps you achieve your goals
– Feel more confident, courageous and clear energised with your marketing so you can get on with it
– Beat procrastination, master your fears and work through your blocks in a gentle, effective way
– Feel excited about marketing your business (yes its possible)!
The session is very organic and focused on achieving your unique goals and helping you with your unique business and marketing challenges.
This is for you if:
– you are a heart-centred, independent business women in the service industry, such as a coach, therapist, freelancer, consultant, facilitator, or teacher and you want to have more clients but struggle with marketing
– you’ve been in business a while and are doing OK (but want to do much better) and you need either a clear direction, help with figuring your next steps or help with a specific thing
– you don’t like marketing, feel stuck or don’t know where to start and are sick of getting lost on social media and that time spent not resulting in gaining clients
This is not for you if:
– you’re satisfied with the quality and quantity of clients you have
– you are clear about how to market yourself effectively in a way that feels good
– you are in the first year or so of being in business and you’re struggling to get anywhere. Please look at my Strategic Marketing Mentoring Program for 6 or 12 months instead or drop me an email to email@example.com to have a chat about what’s best – if I’m back from maternity leave (towards the end of 2020).
What this is:
This Marketing Confidence Boost package is:
– A 90-minute coaching and mentoring session to help you get some fast support. Focused on you and your business, the session will help you get clear on your next steps and quickly get results from your marketing efforts and achieve your business goals.
– A Strategic Website Review worth £97. A report with constructive feedback and improvement recommendations (that you can understand), to help you improve your copy, customer journey, images or overall look, feel and function of your website, so your website works effectively for your business.
What you’ll get:
– My time and expertise in marketing, business and confidence to work on any issues you’re having with your business, marketing, promotion or sales – whether that is developing a winning strategy (because you don’t know what to focus on) or looking at some details and questions you have about how to market your business.
– A useful sounding board for your thoughts and ideas, tons of ideas of ways you can market your business and help to put those into a clear plan of action.
– Relevant resources such as templates, checklists, spreadsheets, scripts and practices so you can be more efficient and productive with your time.
– Your personalised Strategic Website Review Report.
You’ll walk away with:
– Loads of ideas to implement immediately to help improve your marketing activity instantly
– Clear, achievable tasks to implement and the confidence to move forward
– Clear on where to focus your time (because you can’t do it all) and ready (and excited) to hit the ground running
Together we will create a clear pathway for you to market yourself and your services authentically, confidently and effectively.
The 1-2-1 session (90 minutes) is conducted over the internet using conference calling software called Zoom where we can see and hear each other plus share screens so we can go over anything on your website or through any resources I will give you. Or at my home in Bristol (BS11 0SX), by arrangement*.
* If you’d like to meet in person elsewhere, there is a £10 surcharge for my time, travel, parking and our tea/coffees.
Currently on maternity leave!
I’m currently on maternity leave so please get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check if I’m taking on clients again or not.
Find out more:
If you have any questions, please get in touch here.
If you want to get to know me better first (no kissing on a first date right?) then please join my tribe on Facebook: The Courageous Business Women’s Collective here.