Privacy and Data Policy
This policy adheres to the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR (EU Directive) 2018. For the purposes of this policy, Hils Crisp is the data controller.
Hils Crisp Coaching: 7 Aylminton Walk, Bristol BS11 0SX
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Hils Crisp Coaching may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about how you use this website
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering via this website
• Any other information that you send to Hils Crisp such as via a website form including but not limited to:
o Email Address
o Telephone number
o Website address
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By using this site and any services provided by Hils Crisp Coaching, you consent to us processing and collecting the aforementioned data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
• Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• Send you our newsletters that you have positively consented to receive.
• Send you marketing communications that you have positively consented to receive.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Hils Crisp Coaching will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Hils Crisp Coaching will store all the personal information you provide securely and in accordance with UK data protection laws, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Any payment transactions made to Hils Crisp will be encrypted using SSL technology
Hils Crisp Coaching uses Mailchimp to store personal data which has self-certified to both the EU-U.S Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield regimes, and lawfully transfers EU/EEA personal data to the U.S. pursuant to our Privacy Shield Certification. They also complete a SOC II Type 2 examination on an annual basis for the Trust Principal Criteria of Security, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Availability. For more information on Mailchimp’s adherence to GDPR, click here.
In the unlikely event that our systems are breached, we will inform the ICO immediately and adhere to their guidelines.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never pass on your details to third parties without receiving your positive consent to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances:
• To any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets
• If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
Your data will be retained for up to 36 months, within which time Hils Crisp Coaching will seek you consent to continue to hold such information.
If you no longer wish to be contacted in relation to information, products or services that you have previously requested from us, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following GDPR guidelines Hils Crisp Coaching will answer and action all requests within 28 days of receipt.
Please note that if you click on, or follow, any links from our site to external websites, our private policy will no longer apply. Please check the privacy policies of any such external site before submitting any personal data, as we cannot accept any responsibility or liability in relation to them.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welshing courts.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 07572 902352