- This event has passed.
Authentic Marketing for Beginners Workshop
1 October, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm£85 – £97
This is for:
– women either just starting a business, wanting to make a hobby into a real business or those who’ve been going a while but are struggling to get enough clients
– women offering services such as coaches, therapists, wellbeing practitioners, healers and spiritual businesses or workshop facilitators running events
– heart-centred women who want to market their services authentically and confidently AND get results
Walk away with a clear understanding and plan of action of how to market your services or events effectively in a way that feels good.
It was an excellent session Hils. I can highly recommend these sessions, I will be implementing lots of the ideas I took from today and have gained some valuable insights into how to identify and reach my ideal customers. I have more clarity and lots of new ideas. Thank you.
Layla Sidwell, Photographer
How this workshop is different:
This workshop will take you through a simple 10-step process you can use to effectively market any service, product or event, or your whole business. More than just some marketing theory, this will be an interactive, practical session where you work on your business with my expert support so you walk away with a clear plan of how to promote your services or events effectively.
I love everything Hils does, she just knows exactly what I need help with and I always come out feeling so much clearer and confident about how to do my marketing in a much more efficient and enjoyable way. Introducing what you do in a concise, confident way is an essential foundation in terms of marketing and I feel the workshop has really helped me learn how to do it well. Thanks Hils
Julie, Maternity Support for expectant and new couples
By attending, you will:
- understand your ideal client so you know where to find them and how you can easily speak to them to get them interested and buying from you
- learn how to clarify your offering and price it properly
- discover how to create copy that sells and create copy for your main service/event
- learn how to promote your business effectively and sell authentically
- identify which marketing activities are right for you and your business and how to do them well
- learn how to gather market research and use it to improve your marketing
- build confidence in marketing your services and yourself
- walk away with a clear 90-day plan you can implement to get the results you want
What a brilliant workshop covering a lot of essential material for any businesswoman.
It’s amazing how one can have a great skillset but not necessarily be automatically great at selling one’s services and also marketing them. Really the value of this workshop is way beyond the price paid for it. I feel sure that any entrepreneur, no matter what their service area is, would benefit hugely from going through this process with Hils. She makes it fun, clear, interactive, and holds a very safe and grounded space throughout. I gained lots of insights and feel way more equipped to move forward with a great set of new tools. If you want to step up your game, and be better rewarded and clearer for the amazing work you offer (or know you want to offer), then I would recommend this as the best place to start.
Gina Schofield, Guidance from the Stars
Go from confusion to clarity, procrastinating to making progress, feeling overwhelmed to being organised, and from stuck to success!
Includes buffet lunch, refreshments and nibbles
Includes resources and spreadsheets
Bring your laptop to get the most from the day
Plus booking fee
Please see the terms and conditions here.
Click the BOOK NOW button to book tickets on Eventbrite.
Places are limited to create an intimate event with lots of 1-2-1 support. Book now to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me here.