These monthly sessions include training on a specific marketing/business topic, time to network and a powerful mastermind session where you get several other business women helping you solve a business issue you have.
– female service providers (coaches, therapists, trainers, consultants) who want to learn how to market their business more effectively so they can get more clients.
– women entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their business and making more money with their services.
– self-employed / independent business women who are really good at what they do but want more support with the business and marketing side of it.
– learn the marketing skills and knowledge you need to build your business
– have several savvy hearts and minds focused on your business success!
– network to be seen, create connections, increase referrals and explore collaborations
– set effective goals, stay accountable and make the forward progress you want, month on month
– get help and support from other savvy business owners and help them too, while learning even more!
This is not just a networking event although there will be an opportunity to network at the break and introduce your business too.
This is not just me delivering a bunch of information for you to go away and work on (or forget to!). The interactive marketing training section will teach you the skills you need to improve the effectiveness of your marketing, help you know what to focus on and help you actually implement what you’ve learned.
You will walk away from each session having made solid progress with your business in a supportive environment, with some clear tasks to be actioned to get you achieve your goals.
My marketing training is all about helping you do business more confidently, authentically and effectively; whether that is putting yourself out there, writing your copy, doing video, pricing your services, setting goals, mastering fear or beating procrastination and getting better at time management. These sessions will support you both personally and professionally.
The Price Your Services Confidently was a brilliant workshop covering a lot of essential material for any businesswoman. I gained lots of insights and feel way more equipped to move forward with a great set of new tools.
Gina Schofield, Guidance from the Stars
Improve your business and marketing skills and knowledge, feel more confident putting yourself out there, get clear on what to focus on and make consistent forward progress with your business, so you can make the impact and money you want to make while remaining authentic and in your integrity.
Creating a successful business doesn’t happen overnight, it takes consistent action (of many small steps) over time, filling in your knowledge gaps with high-value learning and getting support from other like-minded business women and a coach.
Following introductions (a chance to practice your ‘pitch’), you’ll receive expert marketing training and mentoring from me, on this month’s topic (see below), then after a networking tea break you’ll create small groups to mastermind (brainstorm and get support with) a specific issue you have in your business at the time – and have me on hand to help too. You’ll then set effective goals and tasks for the next month and get an accountability buddy.
It is so important to get clear and focused on what you’re actually trying to achieve over any time period and its surprising how many people don’t set goals properly or effectively.
Without clear goals, how do you know where you are headed and how do you know when you get there? We will work through a simple, unique process to help you get clear on your life and business goals for 2018, how you want to achieve them and how to track them.
Your tasks and to do list should be informed by what you need to do to achieve your goals!
I had a one to one marketing session with Hils which was amazing! It was so helpful to have her look at my offering with her marketing know-how. She had clearly looked at my online presence in great detail before I met her and was therefore able to give me lots of feedback on where I was doing things well & where I could improve things. Everything she said made perfect sense and was presented is such a thoughtful way. I’m still buzzing with ideas from our session – just need to get cracking! Highly recommend!
Lisa Beasley, My Body Positive
Earlybird Price (if book by Dec 14th): £35*
Full Price: £45*
Includes tea/coffee and sweet treats.
* £10 discount on all prices available to members of my Facebook group: The Courageous Women’s Collective – join here to get the discount code, from the info on events file in the ‘files’ tab.
Click the BOOK NOW button to book tickets on Eventbrite.
NB: Please arrive at 10am (when the cafe opens) for a 10.15 prompt start.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me here.