- This event has passed.
Beat Procrastination & Time Management at Marketing Mentoring & Mastermind Session
8 February, 2018 @ 10:15 am - 12:45 pm£25 – £45
Get help with your Business & Marketing
These monthly sessions include training on a specific marketing/business topic, time to network and a powerful mastermind session where you get several other business women helping you solve a business issue you have.
These sessions are for
– female service providers (coaches, therapists, trainers, consultants) who want to learn how to market their business more effectively so they can get more clients.
– women entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their business and making more money with their services.
– self-employed / independent business women who are really good at what they do but want more support with the business and marketing side of it.
This is your chance to
– learn the marketing skills and knowledge you need to build your business
– have several savvy hearts and minds focused on your business success!
– network to be seen, create connections, increase referrals and explore collaborations
– set effective goals, stay accountable and make the forward progress you want, month on month
– get help and support from other savvy business owners and help them too, while learning even more!
So you can get more confident with your marketing and make your business profitable 🙂
How these sessions are different
This is not just a networking event although there will be an opportunity to network at the break and introduce your business too.
This is not just me delivering a bunch of information for you to go away and work on (or forget to!). The interactive marketing training section will teach you the skills you need to improve the effectiveness of your marketing, help you know what to focus on and help you actually implement what you’ve learned.
You will walk away from each session having made solid progress with your business in a supportive environment, with some clear tasks to be actioned to get you achieve your goals.
My marketing training is all about helping you do business more confidently, authentically and effectively; whether that is putting yourself out there, writing your copy, doing video, pricing your services, setting goals, mastering fear or beating procrastination and getting better at time management. These sessions will support you both personally and professionally.
Recently had a fantastic marketing confidence boost session with Hils. She is just fabulous at helping you to gain clarity and focus on your marketing goals and aims. Her genuine and honest approach makes for an extremely helpful sounding board for ideas but also gives room for you to have your own lightbulb moments! Thank you Hils. Highly recommended.
Charlotte Nock, Chilled Out Bride
Improve your business and marketing skills and knowledge, feel more confident putting yourself out there, get clear on what to focus on and make consistent forward progress with your business, so you can make the impact and money you want to make while remaining authentic and in your integrity.
Building a business is a marathon not a sprint!
Creating a successful business doesn’t happen overnight, it takes consistent action (of many small steps) over time, filling in your knowledge gaps with high-value learning and getting support from other like-minded business women and a coach.
What we’ll do:
Following introductions (a chance to practice your ‘pitch’), you’ll receive expert marketing training and mentoring from me, on this month’s topic (see below), then after a networking tea break you’ll create small groups to mastermind (brainstorm and get support with) a specific issue you have in your business at the time – and have me on hand to help too. You’ll then set effective goals and tasks for the next month and get an accountability buddy.
February’s Topic: Beat Procrastination & Better Manage your Time
Procrastination is needlessly delaying doing a task – eg when you find you’re cleaning the oven or have been on Facebook most of the day and you’re not doing anything productive or working towards achieving your dreams or goals.
Learn the causes of procrastination and a three-step process you can do, so you can massively reduce it happening and be more productive.
Learn tons of tools and techniques you can use to better manage your time so you can get more done in the limited time you have and really make progress in your business.
The Price Your Services Confidently training is very clear and very helpful. It is delivered in a personable way allowing everyone to contribute in a safe environment.
Earlybird Price (if book by January 18th): £35*
Full Price: £45*
Includes tea/coffee and sweet treats.
* £10 discount on all prices available to members of my Facebook group: The Courageous Women’s Collective – join here to get the discount code, from the info on events file in the ‘files’ tab.
Click the BOOK NOW button to book tickets on Eventbrite.
NB: Please arrive at 10am (when the cafe opens) for a 10.15 prompt start.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me here.