- This event has passed.
Create Effective Copy for Services at
Marketing Mentoring & Mastermind Session
5 April @ 10:00 am - 12:45 pm£25 – £45
Get help with your Business & Marketing
These monthly sessions include training on a specific marketing/business topic, time to network and a powerful mastermind session where you get several other business women helping you solve a business issue you have.
April’s topic – Creating effective web copy for your services and courses – so your ideal clients are clear how you can help them and the right people will buy from you.
These sessions are for:
– female service providers (coaches, therapists, trainers, consultants) who want to learn how to market their business more effectively so they can get more clients.
– women entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their business and making more money with their services.
– self-employed / independent business women who are really good at what they do but want more support with the business and marketing side of it.
This is your chance to:
– learn the marketing skills and knowledge you need to build your business
– network to be seen, create connections, increase referrals and explore collaborations
– set effective goals, stay accountable and make the forward progress you want, month on month
– learn from an experienced business and marketing mentor and coach
– get help and support from other savvy business owners and help them too, while learning even more!
So you can get more confident with your marketing and make your business profitable 🙂
My three pillars:
My marketing training & coaching is all about helping you do business more confidently, authentically and effectively; whether that is putting yourself out there, writing your copy, doing video, pricing your services, setting goals, mastering fear or beating procrastination and getting better at time management. These sessions will support you both personally and professionally.
You will walk away from each session having made solid progress with your business in a supportive environment, with some clear tasks to be actioned to get you achieve your goals.
I attended the Beat Procrastination Workshop and found it well structured, informative and friendly. I learned some useful tips and methods to enable me to ‘just get on with it!’ and I liked the way it was fun and light hearted at times, but sensible and informative too. It was an enjoyable morning and I will be attending more in the future.
Building a business is a marathon not a sprint!
Creating a successful business doesn’t happen overnight, it takes consistent action (of many small steps) over time, filling in your knowledge gaps with high-value learning and getting support from other like-minded business women and a coach.
What we’ll do:
Following introductions (a chance to practice your ‘pitch’), you’ll receive expert marketing training and mentoring from me, on this month’s topic (see below), then after a networking tea break you’ll create small groups to mastermind (brainstorm and get support with) a specific issue you have in your business at the time – and have me on hand to help too. You’ll then set effective goals and tasks for the next month and get an accountability buddy.
April’s Masterclass Topic: CREATING EFFECTIVE WEB COPY FOR YOUR SERVICES AND COURSES – so your ideal clients get how you can help them and buy from you.
The most common marketing mistake service-based businesses make is not clearly communicating how they can help their ideal client, but instead marketing what they do eg hypnotherapy.
When you clearly craft your ‘sales’ copy on your website, it will be easier for your ideal clients to YES to working with you.
– learn how to position what you do in a way that speaks directly to them
– get a simple template to follow to create effective copy that sells
– be able to improve your website copy and increase sales
I have been to the Goals setting and Procrastination workshops which were brilliant. I came away with lots of useful tips, spreadsheets and other information to help me get the most out of my time. I found Hils to be very insightful and full of empathy. I also met some very interesting women and will definitely be attending more of her events and have just booked a 90 minute consultation.
Earlybird Price (if book by March 15th): £35*
Full Price: £45*
Includes tea/coffee and sweet treats.
* £10 discount on all prices available to members of my Facebook group: The Courageous Business Women’s Collective – join here to get the discount code, from the info on Events file in the ‘files’ tab.
Click the BOOK NOW button to book tickets on Eventbrite.
NB: Please arrive at 10am (when the cafe opens) for a 10.15 prompt start.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with me here.