- This event has passed.
Boost YOU to Boost your Business – 6 week series
7 June, 2017 - 12 July, 2017£197
As a solo business owner, YOU are your business so boosting your personal health, well-being and mindset and doing your personal growth work, are critical to you having the successful, aligned, heart-centred and enjoyable business you want.
My 6-week Women’s Wellness Series will nourish and support independent business women (freelancers, coaches, teachers, therapists) like you on your, often bumpy, journey of growth in life and business.
The success of your business actually depends on your personal development and growth.
“I would absolutely recommend this course to any female business owner, start-up or entrepreneur. It has absolutely BLOWN ME AWAY. I’ve been truly inspired, empowered, grown as a person and learnt new things. I’ve been more courageous in my business, I’ve stepped up to do bigger and better things. It’s just made me happier and more confident. This can really help you with wherever you are with your business, it does what it says on the tin – it helps you to Boost You to Boost Your Business. Hils is fantastic, you’ll absolutely love her. I highly recommend it, you’ve got nothing to lose, so go to a taster and see what happens.”
Sarah Cook, Business Catalyst
Learn powerful tools, techniques and practices to help you:
- attract more ideal clients with ease by increasing your self-confidence when being seen, especially when speaking, doing videos or networking, showing up in alignment with your truth and creating a deeper connection with your audience, so you can put yourself ‘out there’ with more ease and enthusiasm
- make more impact by managing your inner ‘bitch’ and fears (of ridicule, rejection, judgement, getting it wrong, looking stupid etc etc!) and shifting your beliefs about what’s possible, so you can up-level yourself and your business
- make more income by embodying your value, having clearer boundaries and having the confidence to charge what you’re really worth
- step into your greatness, be unafraid (or a lot less afraid!), feel more empowered and be more authentic with your tribe so you can create an emotional connection (because this is why people buy), build credibility and trust with your audience
- have more time and be more focused and productive (not just busy!) and feel less drained by slowing down and learning to be more grounded and centred
Plus, feel nourished and rejuvenated by having supportive, genuine connection (and fun) with other business women on a similar journey.
More benefits reported by previous attendees:
- the courage to define and share my own unique identity and be comfortable with who I AM!
- the confidence to fully commit to my path and my work
- I now completely accept myself, whereas I used to be really self-critical!
- more serendipity and flow
- more assertive in my work, especially my writing which has a more confident tone, I feel more in my own authority
- a better relationship (with husband/child)
- more in touch with myself and my inner voice/intuition, more trust in myself, which has led to me feeling more secure in my life
“To anyone running or starting up their own business: I really recommend Hils’ Boost YOU to Boost Your Business 6 week Series. After spending so much time studying, then finally taking the leap to go self employed, the 6 week course has been invaluable. Hils and the work she is putting out is so authentic and heartfelt. Each week I would learn something new about myself, including how to work through my own blocks. Hils work has also enabled me to connect with a tribe of women and be part of a community of entrepreneurs that support one another.”
Helen Dean, Kundalini yoga teacher and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Most women who’ve come to my group sessions often arrive feeling tired, drained, frazzled and distracted (and almost don’t make it) then leave feeling energised, nourished, supported and more fully alive, such as Aaliyah (see below). From this place of being more resourced, you will be more productive, creative, intuitive, focused and more able to share your gifts with passion and enthusiasm.
“It’s an oasis of tranquil and calm in the middle of the week!”
-Aaliyah, PHD Writer on Muslim Women
What it is not: a networking or business mastermind group or a course to learn business or marketing strategies.
What it is: a course of 6 group sessions where you’ll learn body, energetic, mindset and spiritual tools to support and empower you on a personal level which will directly filter through to your business success. It is a space for you to be honest, real and authentic, to move through any fear, self-judgement or difficult feelings you have and to connect with yourself and other women on a similar journey in a closed, confidential group. I will use various modalities and bodies of work including The Art of Feminine Presence, Heart IQ, shadow work and NLP.
A successful heart-centred business needs your head, heart and hara (aka power centre) working in balance together and for you to feel nourished and energised by connecting with other like-minded women in a real way.
So, grow and nourish yourself so you and your business can flourish!
Dates: 6 Wednesday mornings from June 7th to July 12th inclusive. 10.00-12.30 all 6 days. That’s 15 hours of powerful learning and growth with loads of fun sprinkled throughout too 🙂
Investment: £197. If you come to a taster session you can redeem the cost of that (£20) from the payment for the full series. See here for details of the tasters.
Make your payment, either by transferring £197 to Hilary Crisp, acc no 41263036, sort code 070116 or paying via Paypal by clicking this link https://www.paypal.me/hilscrisp/197. Please see the refund policy below.
Spaces are limited.
Expense it: I can send you a receipt if you wish, calling it a Business Development course so you can expense it. Let me know if you’d like a receipt by email.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a time to talk about this course, please contact me here.
Refund policy: Payment is non-refundable. If you cancel with more than 1 week’s notice, your payment can be transferred to another event or course facilitated by Hils Crisp. If you cancel with less than 1 week’s notice your payment is forfeit. If the organiser has to cancel for any reason, a full refund will of course be made.